Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fwd: My day at the desk.....

-----Original Message-----

From: br>Subj: My day at the desk.....
Date: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:53 pm
Size: 571 bytes
To: Go@blogger.com

So my desk seems cluttered I have a place for everything esentially but it just seems like more things keep getting stuck on my screen. Yes there is a Luck Troll complete with secret message in her bag. I can't tell you what it says or it won't come true. I have speakers so when we play barbie.com we can get the full effect. Then there is the black cloth arm band LALA wore to that antii-war rally (still a rebel). I worked two years or more before I obtained a real chair, in place of the step stool I sat on 'the bat ladder' as it was called. It took then another year? Before I got a really really real desk, and now I can't seem to leave it behind....

No comments:

Post a Comment