Sunday, March 1, 2009

Give my regards to Broadway...


So I am feeling slightly ill prepared for the show this evening even though I have done all I can do..It seems like it should go pretty well, but last night on top of all the things needed to do to finalize tonight I am going to be delegating tasks..hhmm. I am a little confused by this addition I have tried to stay in the loop but it has been difficult, it always is when it's not your show. The person in charge feels like they have it all handled... not too bad not too much left... and then a few days before passes it along, it's nothing new it's just back to theater which is a different world all together. I did say I am a perfectionist when it comes to the day of the show thats what probably prompted it! I am ready for it I just hope I don't come across as a Nazi....

No comments:

Post a Comment