Monday, March 2, 2009

The End....


Kyles Dad said they were comparing the show to a wedding. All the preparation and planning, worry, and excitement and then it's all over with in a few hours. I could definitely see that last night. It seemed liked so long ago I was asked to help with this project. Now it's all broken down and put away. It went pretty well from all angles, I was amazed at how we the production "crew" had never met each other before but blended pretty seamlessly. Everyone who helped was a major blessing it wouldn't have been nearly finished by the time house opened. It felt good to be doing this work again, tiring, but good. Now that it's over I kind of wonder what it was supposed to show me? If I could know what my next step is that would be awesome..I guess for now I'll sit and wait. Not "just" sit and wait I'll be working on it too but I can't say any of my efforts have been extremely effective. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment