Monday, June 29, 2009

Belly Dancing

So I used to take Belly Dancing classes a few years ago. Some people might be surprised to know that about me... I really enjoyed them but it got too expensive. I am wondering lately if I should start again, even if it's just watching videos. It can be a lot harder that way when there is no one there to correct you, but it is a lot cheaper...The Tribal dancing is what I was participating in so it has a different feel from the traditional dance. It definitely helps your body realign itself. A lot of arm movement and isolations. I think it would help me get back into the groove of things too...Things to ponder while I'm also looking for gainful employment....

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you have a new post!!! I took belly dancing classes in college as well (probably not surprising though). I don't remember any of it besides for shaking my butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...thats it so funny I just got the best image of you dancing! I bet you were good at it!

    ReplyDelete